Business Awards France - Netherlands 2018
The French Chamber of Commerce in the Netherlands organizes on June 11th 2018, the 7th edition of the Business Award France – Netherlands. It will take place at Sofitel Legend The Grand à Amsterdam.
This prestigious event values the economic and commercial relations between our two countries by rewarding companies whose performances illustrate the dynamism of French-Dutch exchanges.
Make your company compete in one of the following categories:
Competing is a rare opportunity to acquire a high visibility:
- Towards a jury of experts : Chaired by the Ambassador of France in the Netherlands, the jury is composed of the CEO’s of Econocom, Nutricia, Thalys, TomTom, Total as well as representatives of the Economic Service of the Embassy of France and Business France.
- In the Dutch press (generalist and specialized).
- Towards our members and network in France and in the Netherlands
- During our the Gala which follows the ceremony of the Business Awards France Pays-Bas on June 11th, 2018. The public is composed of internationals professionals as well as personalities from the economic community.
- The winners will be presented in an article to be published on: the CCI’s website and newsletter (20.000 unique visitors), the LinkedIn and the twitter of the CCI, the CCI France International’s website (140.000 unique visitors), the website of French Embassy in the Netherlands and the Dutch Embassy in France.
- The winners will benefit from one year free membership to the CCI allowing them to have access to the CCI’s Network and events.
Application deadline : May 1st 2018
Selection criteria can be downloaded >Here<
The jury will meet in the week of May 14, 2018 to select the nominees and nominate the winners.
Since its creation, the Business Awards France – Netherlands have rewarded 22 companies, Winners 2017.
Click here to see the photos of the previous editions
Your contact persons:
|Noémie Abraini||: +31(0)20 562 82 17 -||firstname.lastname@example.org |
|: +31(0)20 562 82 14 -|
The nominees and the jury of the Business Awards 2017